Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cambodia: Naga Corp Go Fourth

Naga Corp FC moved up to fourth in the Cambodia Premier League when they scored a 4-2win over Kirivong Sok Sen Chey FC at the National Olympic Stadium.

A goal apiece from Chin Chum after 15 minutes and then from Pich Sina eight minutes later gave Naga a 2-0 lead at the half.
J. Chukwumeka pulled a goal back for Kirivong at the hour mark before Naga then stretched their advantage to 4-1 with goals off Sun Sovanrithy in the 72nd minute and Kim Chanbunrith six minutes later.

Kirivong’s second and final goal of the afternoon came from Vin Nhuc Truong a minute to the end.

Standings:1: Phnom Penh Crown 29 2: Khemara Keila 27 3: Preah Khan Reach 27 4: Naga Corp 21


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

4 comments:

Big M blog said...

OYur blog is really nice.I find here a valuable info is provided by you.
Thanks for the comment.

genial♂ said...

this is so powerfull.. being a great blog like this is so difficult to me :(

greetings from Jakarta Indonesia :)
and thnx for the infos :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent, what a web site it is! This webpage presents valuable facts to us, keep it up.
Also see my web site > free Mp3 music

Anonymous said...

Howdy I am so excited I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like
to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.


my webpage - music Industry

Post a Comment

 

©2009 newsonline | by TNB